Xssentials is looking for a full-time Client Services Coordinator to support the rest of the client relations team by way of data management, receiving and processing client material, and scheduling services. The ideal candidate would have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high level of organization and ability to prioritize tasks in response to unexpected project outcomes, client requests or new projects requiring immediate attention.
For over 20 years Xssentials has been a premier provider in designing and installing state of the art home automation systems.
We are experiencing explosive growth and seeking key talent to join our team. If you think you could be our next super star, we want to hear from you.
Title: Client Services Coordinator
- Data Entry
- Client management
- May be required to perform other related duties as required/assigned.
- Whatever it takes to get the job done right
- Willingness to work in a demanding, client-focused environment and on occasion during hours outside a standard workday and week.
- Desire to work in a team oriented Client Relations environment.
- Self motivated individual with ability to effectively manage time and resources.
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize activities as needed in response to unexpected project outcomes, client requests or new projects requiring immediate attention.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary & Benefits
Xssentials offers competitive pay and benefits including: medical, dental, short-term disability, life insurance, paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid vacation, and a matching 401K. The company provides an environment to foster career development and advancement. Vendor trainings are regularly provided to develop an employee’s knowledge and skills.
Xssentials is an EOE and strongly supports diversity in the workspace.
Xssentials does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. As well, Xssentials does not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed “Xssentials Agency Agreement”.