Industry leader in Savant Technology is seeking an Installation Technician to install automated shade/lighting/audio and video systems.
For over 20 years Xssentials has been a premier provider in designing and installing state of the art home automation systems.
We are experiencing explosive growth and seeking key talent to join our team. If you think you could be our next super star, we want to hear from you.
- The ability to work on a job site without supervision
- Program Savant
- Network set-up & configuration
- Network troubleshooting
- Provide updates to Project Lead
- Client communication and instruction
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Familiar with Savant, Control 4, Lutron Shades (Installation & programming).
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Strategic problem solving thinker
- Must have excellent time management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communicator with clients and management
- Common sense sales ability (ability to seize an opportunity to raise a sale)
- Required Experience:
- 2yrs+ experience in residential home automation
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary & Benefits
Xssentials offers competitive pay and benefits including: medical, dental, short-term disability, life insurance, paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid vacation, and a matching 401K. The company provides an environment to foster career development and advancement. Vendor trainings are regularly provided to develop an employee’s knowledge and skills.
Xssentials is an EOE and strongly supports diversity in the workspace.
Xssentials does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. As well, Xssentials does not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed “Xssentials Agency Agreement”.