Programmer – Vail (Avon, Colorado)
Xssentials is looking for a full-time programmer to program Savant, Crestron, and lighting control systems such as Lutron, LiteTouch and Vantage. The ideal candidate would have a college degree in a technical discipline and two years of related experience.
For over 20 years Xssentials has been a premier provider in designing and installing state of the art home automation systems.
We are experiencing explosive growth and seeking key talent to join our team and expand market presence along with superior customer service. If you think you could be our next superstar, we want to hear from you.
LOCATION: Avon, Colorado
- Primary responsibility is to program Savant and Crestron, as well as lighting control systems such as Lutron, LiteTouch and Vantage
- Programing of hand held remotes from URC and RTI
- Both programming of new and maintenance of legacy systems
- Document programs
- Keep archives of programs
- Assist in system design and engineering
- Whatever it takes to get the job done right
- 2+ years of related programming experience
- Degree in technical related field
- Ability to work well in team setting
- Drive to get projects done on time
- Desire to exceed expectations
- Background check required
Send resumes to email@example.com
Salary & Benefits
Xssentials offers competitive pay and benefits including: medical, dental, short-term disability, life insurance, paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid vacation, and a matching 401K. Opportunities for overtime pay may exist. The company provides an environment to foster career development and advancement. Vendor trainings are regularly provided to develop an employee’s knowledge and skills.
Xssentials is an EOE and strongly supports diversity in the workspace.
Xssentials does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. As well, Xssentials does not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed “Xssentials Agency Agreement”.