Project Manager – Vail (Avon, Colorado)
The successful candidate will be adept at managing projects from contract through completion including but not limited to managing project schedules, resource planning, billing, quality control and client communication. An appreciation for technology would be beneficial.
For over 20 years Xssentials has been a premier provider in designing and installing state of the art home automation systems.
We are experiencing explosive growth and seeking key talent to join our team and expand market presence along with superior customer service. If you think you could be our next super star, we want to hear from you.
TITLE: Project Manager
LOCATION: Avon, Colorado
- Manage projects from contract through completion
- Manage project schedules and resource planning
- Point of contact for clients, builders and trade partners
- Use design documents such as AutoCAD and Visio as well as project proposals to communicate systems needs
- Manage product ordering process
- Provide timely invoices to client
- Ensure that project is completed to specifications; manage project profitability
- Oversee system verification and quality control
- Conduct client training
- Produce project documentation
- Direct and manage Installation Supervisors and Lead Installers
- Recruit, train and evaluate employees
- Provide performance evaluations for installation team
- Whatever it takes to get the job done right
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and project management software such as Microsoft project
- Background in personnel management and project management in a construction or technology related industry
- Ability to motivate others
- Desire to exceed expectations
- PMP certification and bachelors degree are preferred
- Background check required
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary & Benefits
Xssentials offers competitive pay and benefits including: medical, dental, short-term disability, life insurance, paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid vacation, and a matching 401K. Opportunities for overtime pay may exist. The company provides an environment to foster career development and advancement. Vendor trainings are regularly provided to develop an employee’s knowledge and skills.
Xssentials is an EOE and strongly supports diversity in the workspace.
Xssentials does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. As well, Xssentials does not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed “Xssentials Agency Agreement”.