Job Description – Sales Representative-IT Managed Services, Denver Area
The Sales Representative will have vast technical knowledge and ability to cultivate relationships with new clients in order to sell the managed services offerings of Xssentials. The person must take ownership and responsibility in exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual quotas. The ability to communicate professionally with clients and industry partners involved in executing a successful sales project is essential. Time management, reliability, honesty and willingness to put forth necessary time and effort to meet aggressive quotas and customer expectations is a must.
Do you yearn to sell services and products that you can believe in? Look no further. Decypher by Xssentials is the answer. Over the last 10 years, Decypher has become the largest and most successful IT Technical Services company in the Colorado Rockies. We have offices in Aspen and Vail, Colorado, as well as Palm Beach, Florida
Outstanding customer service is a core value that we take very seriously. We provide prompt same-day service, and when our clients call during business hours they speak to a person, not a recording. For clients that have unexpected, urgent issues after hours, we always have a tech on call to offer emergency support.
A few of our services include: managed services, cloud based solutions, Internet monitoring, designing and engineering networks, VoIP, unified communications solutions, and surveillance systems. In addition, we provide superior IT support for Macs, PC’s, servers, tablets, and any device that connects to the Internet.
If this sounds like an organization that aligns with your background and values, apply ASAP and see where the road takes you. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TITLE: Sales Representative
LOCATION: Denver Metro Area
- Increasing business by generating sales to new customers. Prospects for new accounts within territory
- Maintains all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations
- Establishes and cultivates customer relationships. Learns and evaluates customer operations to aid in identifying customer objectives, requirements and preferences.
- Gathers and reports to management information regarding prospects, competitors, pricing, products and current/future market trends
- Assists management and vendors in planning, tracking, and implementing sales, as well as developing new markets.
- Maintains and proficient in all sales demonstration tools and applications
- Develops and delivers sales presentations in a professional and effective manner by:
- Developing technical presentation for potential customers
- Maintaining up-to-date awareness of company activities, industry trends & government regulations
- Whatever it takes to get the job done right
- Proven ability to consistently beat monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
- Proven history of consultative sales in a managed services provider is required
- Understanding of Decypher technology and services
- Ability to configure high-end hardware solutions
- Existing relationships with prospective clients is preferred
- Qualified candidates are required to have excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to drive decisions with influence.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Excellent customer relations skills are mandatory
- Outstanding oral/written communication skills are required
- Well-developed skills to create and deliver presentations is essential
- Bachelor’s degree or trade school is preferred. A minimum of a high school degree or GED is required.
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time
- Valid driver’s license required
- Background check required
Salary & Benefits
Xssentials offers competitive pay and benefits including: medical, dental, short-term disability, life insurance, paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid vacation, and a matching 401K. Opportunities for overtime pay may exist. The company provides an environment to foster career development and advancement. Vendor trainings are regularly provided to develop an employee’s knowledge and skills.
Xssentials is an EOE and strongly supports diversity in the workspace.
Xssentials does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. As well, Xssentials does not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed “Xssentials Agency Agreement”.