Xssentials is looking for a qualified Showroom Manager/Sales Assistant/Facilities Coordinator/Receptionist to work full time assisting our team located in the Denver Design Center with a wide variety of tasks. This role is an exciting opportunity in a rapidly growing home automation company. The position is best suited for a highly customer service oriented, efficient and dynamic individual that excels in a fast moving office environment. This position reports to the President. The person will work closely with internal staff to maintain a clean and presentable showroom at all times, assist sales teams in creating presentations and quotas, order supplies, and keep facility operating efficiently. In addition, this person will be expected to answer and transfer calls in a professional and friendly manner.
For over 20 Years Xssentials has been a premier provider in designing and installing state of the art home automation systems. In March 2014, Xssentials was awarded Savant’s first ever Chairman’s Award in recognition of our outstanding achievement as a leading integrator who exemplifies dedication to customer service and support of the Savant brand.
We are experiencing explosive growth and seeking key talent to join our team and expand market presence along with superior customer service. Check us out. www.xssentials.com If you think you could be our next super star, we want to hear from you.
TITLE: Showroom Manager/Sales Assistant/Facilities Coordinator/Receptionist
LOCATION: Denver, Colorado
- Answer all incoming calls with friendly demeanor and transfer appropriately
- Maintain a well organized, presentable, spotless, functioning showroom at all times
- Provide sales support by printing, proofing and editing sales materials such as: presentations, quotes and support documents.
- Various office management such as ordering supplies, receiving packages and manage maintenance vendors.
- Assistant duties for the President, as needed
- Make travel arrangements for employees
- Whatever it takes to get the job done right
- 1-5 years of work experience
- Excellent computer skills in the following Microsoft programs: PowerPoint, Excel, Word. Knowledge of Adobe PDF is also required.
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Outstanding communication skills are required, both verbal and written
- Ability to stay organized in a fast paced environment
- A minimum of a high school degree or GED. Bachelors or trade school degree desired. Recent graduates welcome to apply
- Background check required
Salary & Benefits
Xssentials offers competitive pay and benefits including: medical, dental, short-term disability, life insurance, paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid vacation, and a matching 401K. Opportunities for overtime pay may exist. The company provides an environment to foster career development and advancement. Vendor trainings are regularly provided to develop an employee’s knowledge and skills.
Xssentials is an EOE and strongly supports diversity in the workspace.
Xssentials does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. As well, Xssentials does not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed “Xssentials Agency Agreement”.
Please email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.