For over 20 Years Xssentials has been a premier provider in designing and installing state of the art home automation systems. In March 2014, Xssentials was awarded Savant’s first ever Chairman’s Award in recognition of our outstanding achievement as a leading integrator who exemplifies dedication to customer service and support of the Savant brand.
We are experiencing explosive growth and seeking key talent to join our team and expand market presence along with superior customer service. If you think you could be our next super star, we want to hear from you.
TITLE: Systems Designer
LOCATION: Parker, CO (Denver Metro Area)
- Design system schematics and drawings
- Write sales proposals using D-Tools
- Make edits to proposals till client satisfaction results in closing the sale
- Act as a subject matter expert to clients and account managers during the pre-sales process
- Work with installation staff on post sales design in order to implement systems accordingly
- Work closely with Sales, Purchasing, Installation, and Service teams.
- Recommend products based on knowledge of design, structure, and costs
- Travel to residential client sites for system discovery
- Whatever it takes to get the job done right
- Experience in writing sales proposals for the home automation is highly desired
- Experience in the home automation and integration industry is an absolute must
- D-Tools experience is a plus
- Track record of creating exceptional schematics and drawings
- Knowledge of project design, distributed audio, distributed video, integrated controls systems, retrofit, lighting control systems, rough-in, trim-out, IT networks, surge protection, alarm systems, programming, and surveillance cameras are a plus
- AutoCAD, Visio, skills are a plus
- Ability to analyze information, read construction plans, build estimates, plan, report research results, develop budgets, and create good documentation.
- Passion for electronics and home automation is essential
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills are required
- A minimum of a high school degree or GED. Trade school or college degree is a plus.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Great customer service skills
- Background check required
Send resumes to email@example.com
Salary & Benefits
Xssentials offers competitive pay and benefits including: medical, dental, short-term disability, life insurance, paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid vacation, and a matching 401K. The company provides an environment to foster career development and advancement. Vendor trainings are regularly provided to develop an employee’s knowledge and skills.
Xssentials is an EOE and strongly supports diversity in the workspace.
Xssentials does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. As well, Xssentials does not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed “Xssentials Agency Agreement”.