Friends and Valued Xssentials Customers,
During these truly unusual times we want to let you know that we’re in this together. While we are certainly taking the necessary steps to keep the Xssentials team and their families safe, we also remain ready to help with specific needs you and your loved ones may still have at the moment.
Our commitment has always been to provide our clients the very latest innovations in convenient controls, security, and entertainment. As you adapt to the current conditions hunkered down at home working, communicating, entertaining – you may come to realize there are certain needs more pressing.
Is your Home Network overwhelmed with everyone using it at the same time? Is your Security System functioning properly? Do you need a quick recap of how certain features built into your system work?
Call or message us today to discuss options on how we can still service your essential needs.
One of the benefits of today’s connected home systems is our ability to securely access your system for remote maintenance and repair. This means for certain updates and/or troubleshooting of an issue, our team can help without the need to enter your home. Many of our systems are also monitored remotely and we will be notified should a problem arise.
Best-Practice Steps We’re Taking Right Now
- We will not send anyone to your house who is not feeling well. In return, we would also appreciate it if you would inform us if anyone in your household is showing any signs of illness prior to our arrival.
- We are following cleaning and sanitizing procedures as recommended by the CDC to reduce the risk of transmission.
- Additional efforts to minimize person-to-person contact are also being taken such as avoiding handshakes or any exchange of paper work that can otherwise be handled digitally.
- Each of our vehicles are stocked with hand sanitizer and require regular application by our team members. Regular washing of hands is also of the highest priority.
- For any employees that may show symptoms, we are having them stay home and seek medical attention if necessary until they are totally free of symptoms for 24-48 hours before returning to work.
At the end of the day, we are optimistic and confident we will soon see the other side of this crisis. We sincerely hope you and your loved ones stay healthy and safe. Should you need us during this time, please call or message us to discuss available options.